Application for the Masterprogram “Law and Economics of the Arab Region – LLM/MA” (MLEA) is now open!
We are happy to announce that the application for the Masterprogram “Law and Economics of the Arab Region – LLM/MA” (MLEA) 2022/2023 is now open! Deadline is 30 April 2022.
To apply please have a look at the call for applications (link).
Applications and Admissions are conducted by FEPS, Cairo University only
1. Bachelor Degree in Law, Economics or other social sciences
- Applicants with a degree in business administration, social sciences or other relevant topics may also apply under the condition that the completed study programme includes a substantial number of courses in law and/or economics. If you're in doubt whether your degree qualifies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certificate stating that the student has successfully completed the listed program and obtained the listed degree
- An official transcript listing the grades obtained during the program
3. Motivation letter; outlining the reasons for interest in joining this Master’s program
4. Two recommendation letter
5. Academic transcripts
6. Proof of English proficiency
- Test results must not be older than two years
- International TOEFL:
Paper-based: 587 (minimum reading: 313, listening: 310, speaking: 340, writing: 353)
Computer-based: 240 (minimum reading: 43, listening: 40, speaking: 60, writing: 67)
Internet-based: 95 (minimum reading: 13, listening: 12: speaking: 18, writing: 21)
- IELTS (Academic Module): Minimum score of 6.5
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English and Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English: Grades A, B, C
Should you have further inquiries especially regarding the application process, please don’t hesitate to contact the MLEA office in Cairo.
- Center for Institutions, Economics and the Law (CIELE) , Cairo University: ciele"AT"feps.edu.eg
- Program director: Dr Hana Nazier; e-mail: hanan.nazier"AT"feps.edu.eg
For questions regarding the matriculation of non-Egyptians, kindly contact: