Job vacancy for a research assistant (#72)
The Institute for Law and Economics (ILE) at the University of Hamburg has a vacancy for a research assistant as of 01.04.2022.
The position is located at the chair of Prof. Dr. Georg Ringe. The tasks include interdisciplinary research of law and economics in the field of financial market regulation, corporate governance, capital markets, and digitalization. Furthermore, teaching activities are required.
The applicant should have an above-average degree and good knowledge in law and/or economics. Very good English language skills are expected. Further information can be found in the advertisement. Link: https://www.uni-hamburg.de/stellenangebote/ausschreibung.html?jobID=3ca99fa7f8c650f9faf37663594418fba4bc6412
For further information, please contact Prof. Dr. Georg Ringe by e-mail.
Application deadline is 8.3.2022.
We are happy to employ interns who want to have an insight into the daily work at a research institute. We offer internships for students with a minimum duration of 3 months. Your tasks will include working on projects in interdisciplinary research.
Convince us with:
- Affinity to the economic analysis of law
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Very good written and spoken English
- Willingness to deal with data
- Ability to work in a team, organizational talent, as well as open-mindedness and pleasure in independent work
You can expect:
- Challenging tasks and constructive feedback
- Collaboration in an interdisciplinary team, which works professionally and with commitment on new concepts and research questions
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication