Job vacancy Research Associate (#391)
The Institute of Law and Economics (ILE) at the University of Hamburg has a vacancy for a Research Associate to start on 01.12.2022 or later.
The research associate will work with Professor Georg Ringe at the Institute of Law & Economics. The position is ideal for being carried out alongside a PhD project. The tasks will include research, from an interdisciplinary and economic perspective, on issues of financial regulation, comparative corporate governance, and capital markets law. Of particular interest are research activities involving aspects of sustainability and/or digitalisation in these fields. Furthermore, activities in teaching are to be provided.
The applicant should have an above-average degree and interest in the above-mentioned research areas. An excellent command of English is essential. For more information, please see the call for applications Link
For further information, please contact Prof. Dr. Georg Ringe by E-Mail.
Application deadline is 14.10.2022.
We are happy to employ interns who want to have an insight into the daily work at a research institute. We offer internships for students with a minimum duration of 3 months. Your tasks will include working on projects in interdisciplinary research.
Convince us with:
- Affinity to the economic analysis of law
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Very good written and spoken English
- Willingness to deal with data
- Ability to work in a team, organizational talent, as well as open-mindedness and pleasure in independent work
You can expect:
- Challenging tasks and constructive feedback
- Collaboration in an interdisciplinary team, which works professionally and with commitment on new concepts and research questions
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication