The Institute for Law and Economics (ILE) is hiring. If you want to pursue a PhD in the field of law and economics and you are interested in using text mining to quantify legal documents, this position might be what you have been looking for.
Call for Applications in German (link)
We are happy to employ interns who want to have an insight into the daily work at a research institute. We offer internships for students with a minimum duration of 3 months. Your tasks will include working on projects in interdisciplinary research.
Convince us with:
- Affinity to the economic analysis of law
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Very good written and spoken English
- Willingness to deal with data
- Ability to work in a team, organizational talent, as well as open-mindedness and pleasure in independent work
You can expect:
- Challenging tasks and constructive feedback
- Collaboration in an interdisciplinary team, which works professionally and with commitment on new concepts and research questions
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication
Contact: Marek Endrich