The Migration Conference 2022: Call for Papers
11 January 2022, by Internetredaktion
On behalf of The Migration Conference Organizing Committee, we cordially invite you to submit your abstracts for the 10th conference in the series which will be hosted by the Faculty of Law, Economic and Social Sciences Agdal of Mohammad V University, Rabat, Morocco and organised by AMERM (l’Association Marocaine d’Etudes et de Recherches sur les Migrations) and IBBS (International British Business School, UK) from 7 to 10 September 2022. The Conference is a forum for discussion where experts, young researchers and students, practitioners and policymakers working in the field of migration are encouraged to exchange their knowledge and experiences in a friendly and frank environment.
The conference is organised in thematic streams of parallel sessions focusing on migration, migrant populations, diasporas, migration policies, labour migrations, refugees, economic impacts, remittances as well as non-migrants and the wider impact of human mobility on sending, transit and receiving societies. The scientific programme of TMCs usually comprises invited talks, oral presentations, poster presentations, exhibitions and workshops. The conference hosts about 80 parallel sessions and several distinguished keynote speakers joining us in intriguing plenary sessions.
The conference venue is in central Rabat and within easy access to the airport and main attractions in the City.
All papers presented at the conference must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another conference. Structured abstracts (up to 500 words) are invited for submission.
Structured long abstracts should state clearly the objectives, referring to relevant literature, methods, results and conclusions of the work, and should be no more than 500 words in length.
Up to 5-6 key references cited in the abstract can be given and these are not included in the word count
- A maximum of 500 words excluding references.
- Microsoft Word documents only
- A4-page formatted
- 2.5cm margins on all sides
- Single spaced
- 12-point Times Roman font (the title, which must be 14-point Times Roman)
- Main language of the Conference is English, with special sessions and streams in other languages, you can submit abstracts can be in French, Spanish, or Turkish too.
Submission Deadline: 01 Mar. 2022 – For Abstract Submissions click here.
PLEASE REGISTER AN ACCOUNT AND SUBMIT HERE before 01 March 2022
- Prof Ibrahim Sirkeci, Centre for Transnational Business & Management, Regent’s University London, UK (Chair)
- Prof Mohamed Khacanhi, AMERM & University of Rabat, Morocco (Co-Chair)
The Migration Conference Transnational Advisory Committee:
- Prof Deborah Anker, Harvard University, United States
- Prof Gudrun Biffl, Krems, Austria
- Prof Lucinda Fonseca, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Prof Elli Heikkila, Migration Institute of Finland, Finland
- Prof Beatrice Knerr, Kassell University, Germany and Hefei University, China
- Prof Markus Kotzur, Universität Hamburg, Germany
- Prof Jonathan Liu, Global Banking School, UK
- Prof Apostolos G Papadopoulos, Harokopio University of Athens, Greece
- Prof João Peixoto, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Prof Michela C. Pellicani, University of Bari “Aldo Moro”, Italy
- Prof Giuseppe Sciortino, University of Trento, Italy
The Migration Conference Scientific Committee