23 September 2016, by Elisabeth Kahnert
The Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law would like to draw your attention to the upcoming conference on:
"Movement of People - A Comparative Conference on Migration"
The two-day conference will be held at the Universität Hamburg on September 23 and 24, 2016. It will be the first initiative of our University to combine European, North-American, and Latin American perspectives on Migration and Refugee Law.
The Conference targets at lawyers, jurists, researchers, students, political and social scientists who are interested in juridical perspectives on migration.
Its programme will be divided into two main panels, in which academics and experts from all around the world will discuss Refugee and Migration Law issues in an interdisciplinary way. The working language of the Conference is English.
The main topics are the following:
- EU Migration Policy and Law
- The Rights of Third Country Nationals from Associated States in the EU
- Rights of Immigrants in the USA and American Migration Policy
- Latin American Migration Policy
- Current Situation by the Mediterranean
- Refugee Policy and Law in the USA and in Latin America
For more information please see the [homepage] of the Conference.