What is MLEA?
MLEA is a DOUBLE DEGREE Program.
It allows participants to receive a M.Sc. of Law & Economics (specialization in Economics) from FEPS, Cairo University, and a LL.M./M.A. from the University of Hamburg.
Duration, Structure and Language:
- 4 semesters
- Semesters I and II are taught at FEPS, Cairo University, Semester III is taught at the University of Hamburg (approximately two months during the summer).
- During semester IV, students can choose to write their graduation project/Master thesis in Egypt or Germany.
- All courses are taught in English language.
- Pre-master's phase: September 2021
- Semester I: October 2021
- Cairo University fees: approximately EGP 35,000
- University of Hamburg fees: Euro 1,653 Dorms in Hamburg: Euro 360 per month