Please click here for the chair's website.
- since April 2021: Doctoral Student and Research Associate of Prof. Dr. Matthias Armgardt at the University of Hamburg (DE)
- since October 2015: Studies in Philosophy, Classical Philology at Heidelberg University (DE)
- October 2014 - July 2015: LL.M. at the University of Tübingen (DE)
- Dissertation on Leibniz's Philosophy of Law
supervised by Prof. Dr. Matthias Armgardt
- Philosophy of Law and Legal History, in particular Roman Private Law and the Legal Philosophy of G. W. Leibniz