Post-graduate degree programs
The Faculty offers a number of graduate and post-graduate programs—in some cases, jointly with other institutes—for those who have successfully completed the first bar exam (or a comparable program at a foreign university).
It is also possible to pursue doctoral studies (in German only) at the Faculty of Law.
- Master of Arts / Master of Laws in European and European Legal Studies
- European master’s degree in law and economics
Institute for Law and Economics
- International business law in St. Petersburg (in German only)
Hamburg Chamber of Commerce, Universität Hamburg, and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Magister program offered by the Faculty of Law (in German only)
Faculty of Law at Universität Hamburg
- Master of International Taxation (in German only)
International Tax Institute (IIFS)