- Alessio Azzutti, Wolf-Georg Ringe and H. Siegfried Stiehl, ‘Machine Learning, Market Manipulation and Collusion on Capital Markets: Why the Black Box Matters’ (2021) 43(1) University of Pennsylvania Journal of International Law 79-135, available at: https://scholarship.law.upenn.edu/jil/vol43/iss1/2/;
- Christoph Kumpan, 'Interessenwahrung durch Robo-Advisors', in Florian Möslein and Sebastian Omlor (eds.), FinTech-Handbuch (2nd ed 2021) 739-75;
- Wolf-Georg Ringe and Christopher Ruof, ‘Robo Advice: Legal and Regulatory Challenges’, in Iris H-Y Chiu and Gudula Deipenbrock (eds.), Routledge Handbook of Financial Technology and Law (Routledge 2021) 193-212;
- Wolf-Georg Ringe, ‘Building a European market for crypto-assets: Who’s afraid of Libra?’, Oxford Business Law Blog, 27 October 2020, available at: https://law.ox.ac.uk/business-law-blog/blog/2020/10/building-european-market-crypto-assets-whos-afraid-libra;
- Wolf-Georg Ringe and Christopher Ruof, ‘Regulating Fintech in the EU: the Case for a Guided Sandbox’ (2020) 11 European Journal of Risk Regulation 604-629;
- Pedro Magalhães Batista and Wolf-Georg Ringe, ‘Dynamism in Financial Market Regulation: Harnessing Regulatory and Supervisory Technologies’, ILE Working Paper No. 39/2020, available at https://ssrn.com/abstract=3711618 (forthcoming, Stanford Journal of Blockchain Law & Policy).