für Recht und Ökonomik
European Doctorate in Law and Economics (EDLE) - Apply Now
16. November 2022, von Internetredaktion
Application for programme starting October 2023
Application deadline: 1 February 2023
Up to 6-7 scholarships available!
- One of the largest doctorate programmes in the field
- A joint doctoral programme by four of the leading European universities: the Universities of Bologna, Hamburg, Rotterdam and Rennes 1
- A chance to live in (at least) three different countries and work together with PhD researchers from all over the world
- Scholarships offered by partner universities
- Multiple doctoral degree
Admission to the programme: Diploma or a bachelor and master degree in law or economics or a relevant field, or an equivalent university degree (second cycle qualification).
Selection: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their academic merit and their capability of carrying out high-level scientific research activities in the field of the economic analysis of law, and in compliance with the regulations. Good knowledge of English is a prerequisite.
More information about the programme, the application procedure and required documents is available on www.edle-phd.eu.
EDLE Application (PDF)