Midterm Meeting 2016
The EMLE Midterm Meeting 2016 will take place on the 11th & 12th of February, 2016.
- On February 11th, the Midterm Meeting will begin with the Thesis Meeting, where the current students of the EMLE programme discuss a first draft of their master thesis with the staff of the particular third-term university. The thesis meeting is exclusively for the current EMLE students and the academic staff of the partner universities.
- The Workshop in Law and Economics will take place on February 12th. Researchers in the area of Law & Economics will present their papers. Each session concludes with an open discussion. The keynote speech will be held by Prof. Peter Grajzl.
- The Alumni Event on Febriary 12th will give students of the EMLE programme the opportunity to hear about possible future career opportunities from their fellow Alumni EMLE students
- The evening of February 12th is dedicated to the Graduation Ceremony and the Conference Dinner.
- Link: Programme
- Link: Programme Workshop Sessions
- Link: Keynote Speech (Abstract)
Call for Papers
The Midterm Meeting Workshop in Law and Economics will take place on February 12th. The conference selects original works of all topics related to the Law & Economics field. Those interested are invited to submit their paper or an abstract as a PDF file to email@example.com.(mtm16submission"AT"emle.org)
Priority in the selection process will be given to completed papers.
Submission Deadline: November 15th, 2015
Communication of Acceptance: Mid-December, 2015
Thesis Meeting, Conference Sessions and Graduation Ceremony will take place in the main building of the Universität Hamburg (Address: Edmund-Siemers-Allee 1).
Link: Getting there by public transport
The Conference Dinner will take place at "Park-Café Schöne Aussichten" (Address: Gorch-Fock-Wall 4).
The venue can be reached by foot (approx. a 10 mins. walk)
Registration & Payment
Conference Fee: € 100,-
(for all attendees)
Further information about terms of payment will follow soon.
Current EMLE students will stay at the Generator Hostel Steintorplatz.
Young researchers presenting their papers at the workshop session will stay at the A&O Hostel mainstaion.
The following hotels are in close proximity to the Conference Venue:
Hotel am Rothenbaum
The EMLE Alumni Association invites former EMLE students to participate in the EMLE Alumni Meeting. A detailed schedule on the activities will be announced in due time.
Prof. Dr. Thomas Eger, Local Coordinator EMLE
Prof. Dr. Stefan Voigt, Director ILE
Jun. Prof. Dr. Franziska Weber