Welcome to Hamburg
We are pleased that you are interested in a temporary stay at the Faculty of Law as a free-mover.
You can submit your application for enrollment informally in writing (for a winter semester by June 1 at the latest, for a summer semester by January 1 of each year) by e-mail to martina.lasczewski"AT"uni-hamburg.de.
Please indicate in your application for which semester you would like to enroll and whether you would like to stay for one or two semesters.
Please attach the following documents for review:
- Proof of your current enrollment for the law program at your home university by a current certificate of study time or a transcript of records
- a current certificate of enrollment
- Proof of appropriate German or English language skills
(at least level B1, better is B2)
- Proof of sufficient German health insurance
- a resume that includes your birthday and place of birth
After the screening, you will receive a link to the enrollment and the acceptance letter.
For enrollment, you must have the following proofs ready for uploading:
- Proof of the current enrollment for the law program at your home university through a current certificate of study time or a transcript of records
- a current certificate of enrollment from your home university
- if already obtained, proof of appropriate knowledge of German or English
(at minimum Level B1, ideally B2)
- if already obtained, proof of adequate German health insurance
- the Acceptance Letter you received from me before
Fakultät für Rechtswissenschaft